Carry is looking for contracted Campus Representatives to be the voice for Carry at different Universities across the US.
This position is not an internship or full-time position. The campus rep position requires about 10-15 hours of time over the course of a single semester. A small stipend and unique swag will be provided to help complete tasks and for your time. Campus Reps will gain experience in growing and shaping online communities and will be provided a certificate of completion at the end of the program upon request.
- Enrollment at a University that Carry is currently seeking Campus Representatives for the schools below:
University of North Texas
University of Arkansas
Carry values good design. We are looking for a talented product designer, specializing in designing for iOS and/or Android mobile devices, who will work with our awesome team of designers, marketers, and developers. Together you will build beautiful and elegant experiences specifically for Android mobile devices using the latest in Material Design specifications. A solid foundation of defining interaction models, user flows, Material Design guidelines, UI specifications and building prototypes is a must. An ideal candidate will thrive in fast-paced, constantly changing environments and will have a deep passion for great design. We’d love for you to be a part of the team!
- Extensive understanding of general and Material design for iOS and Android
Deep knowledge of consumer mobile applications from a design perspective
Strong attention to detail
Demonstrated ability to design clean and elegant solutions for complex UX problems
Social Media Content Designer
As a Social Media Content Designer, you will utilize your skill-sets to design engaging brand material and distribute content across multiple graphic-utilizing social media platforms. You will work to promote content that ensures a strong adherence to brand standards, and will develop campaign strategies for use on social media outlets. You will participate in ideation sessions to help craft creative strategies to further promote social media and content marketing campaigns.
- Conceptualize, design, and execute engaging social media content (graphics, infographics, photography, video, etc.)
- Retouch graphical assets for use on social media
- Assist the creative team in producing mock-ups, prototypes, and presentation materials
- Initiate and promote an effective creative, professional, and collaborative atmosphere